Empower aspdotnetstorefront with zapier
Your aspdotnetstorefront site can do more with Zapier!
Why would you connect your site to Zapier? To do more with less and automate those mundane human error-prone copy and paste projects. Here is a short summary of some of the most common and powerful automation and integrations you can create when you connect your aspdotnetstorefront to zapier.
- Manage your aspdotnetstorefront accounting integration – with Quickbooks Online, Xero Accounting, and others. This powerful connection automates the creation of new sales orders or draft invoices when an order is created in aspdotnetstorefront. Making this an essential connection for any store owner. Explore the Zapier ZapBook for Accounting
- Manage your aspdotnetstorefront order process and project management by connecting with Trello, Dropbox, Zendesk and others when an order is placed in your store. Check out the ZapBook for Project Management
- Automate aspdotnetstorefront marketing by connecting your aspdotnetstorefront to MailChimp, Salesforece.com, Google Docs, Infusionsoft and more. Ensure that accurate data is automatically added to your core customer tracking systems. Check out the aspdotnetstorefront to Zapier marketing connections.
- Streamline aspdotnetstorefront shipping integration by enabling direct connections to your fulfillment partner, or our digital download service (if you aren’t using aspdotnetstorefront for your digital downloads). We have customers that use it to track shipping numbers in Google Docs.
- Get enhanced and automated notifications whenever a user registers for a ‘wholesale’ or ‘dealer’ account or get an SMS whenever a sale is completed in your store.
- Promote new products automatically to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest! Zapier can trigger a post or even an email to your customers when you add new products to your aspdotnetstorefront site.
- Request customer feedback using surveys when a customer completes and order. Ensure you get great reviews and ratings on all your storefront sales.
- Connect your customer data to your email marketing service including MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, MailerLite, Emma, GetResponse, Mad Mini, Mailjet, Sendy, Benchmark Email, VerticalResponse and so much more. Check out the list at Zapier.
Explore the Zapier ZapBook to see how using the aspdotnetstorefront to zapier connector can expand and connect your site to over 750+ online applications and services. Zapier has also created a similar and helpful guide to eCommerce zapier integrations in the Zapier Blog. In all cases, substitute whatever application they reference with aspdotnetstorefront and you too can create these amazing automation. Just a little technical knowledge and a good understanding of the systems & you can automate your eCommerce site with Zapier.