Installing aspdotnetstorefront zapier integration connector
Installing the AdotZ
Three quick steps to connecting your aspdotnetstorefront site to over 750 applications & services via. Zapier. Setup is a quick 3 step process: 1) purchase and activate your AdotZ connector 2) Install AdotZ to your site and 3) connect your site to Zapier.
Purchase & activate your AdotZ license
- Your License Key (API Key)
- FTP access to your aspdotnetstorefront
- Administrative access to the admin area of your site
Part 1 – Installing AdotZ in your aspdotnetstorefront site
- Download the Zip file from your account
- Extract the files locally on your computer
- Connect to your web site via. FTP or Remote Desktop (if available)
- Copy the contents of the ‘BIN’ folder that you downloaded to the BIN Folder in the root of your aspdotnetstorefront site. Generally the folder is in your root web site directory at ‘/bin’ Once the two files are inserted into your ‘bin’ directory you have uploaded all the needed files.
- Log-in to your aspdotnetstorefront site as administrator – and go to your site ‘admin’ area.
- Go to the Configuration menu and select – “Settings”
- Select ‘Create Setting –
- In the “name filed” type or paste: zapier_api_key
- In the “description” field type or paste: Zapier Connector for aspdotnetstorefront
- In the “Value” field type or paste your license key as provided wiht your purchase. for example: e57ea8c0-1783-436c-8879-5738ce9bd286
- Click ‘Save’ to save your license key.
Congratulations. You have now completed A dot Z connector site installation.
Part 2 – Connecting your site to Zapier with AdotZ
- Log-in to your Zapier account and select “MAKE A ZAP”
- Now you have two choices – to start a trigger with the Adot Z connector – OR – feed information into your site. Version 1.0 offers the following options.
- “Trigger” functionality includes:
- New Order Trigger
- New Customer Registers
- “Action” functionality includes:
- Create “New Customer” in your store front and
- “Update Shipping Information” in your storefront.
- “Trigger” functionality includes:
- Select the connector. Fill in the two fields:
- Full domain name of the site you are connecting plus /RestService at the end. Be sure to use EXACT default domain. For example https://www.yourwebsitedomain.com/RestService
- API key which can be viewed in your account.
- Now follow the rest of steps and integrate, connect, workflow and automate
Part 3 – Automate your business processes with Zapier
Once you have established a connection to Zapier, you are free to integrate with all that Zapier has to offer. Some of the most popular connections include:
- MailChimp – Updating and & adding subscribers and more
- Facebook – Create a post, or add user in your storefront from Facebook Ad
- Salesforce – Create deals, users and more.
- WordPress – Create posts from store, or add users to storefront from WordPress
- Wufoo – Add or find entries
- QuickBooks Online – create invoices, payments, sales receipts and more.
- Xero – Creating invoices, payments, sales receipts and more.
- HubSpot – add contacts to workflow, create calendar task, add contacts to list and much more
- Constant Contact – Add users to a list or create new list
- Pinterest – Create a Pin in Pinterest, add user from new follower
- SharpSpring – Create Campaigns, Update Contacts, Create Opportunities, Create Update/Lead
- Emma – Create subscriber, Create Event, or Create group
- ActOn – Create form submission, Add contact to lis
- Marketo – add lead, update lead, find lead.
- Pardot – Create prospect
- TrustPilot – create invitation
These are but a few of the actions available once your storefront is connected to Zapier.